The personally identifiable information which ICT/NA acquires is used for the following purposes, and decided in the ICT/NA Organization Overview.
- 1. Sending ICT/NA’s report, and other information related to ICT/NA’s activities.
- 2. Classes, Workshops, Seasonal events, Research event, and other services hosted by ICT/NA.
- 3. Management and operations in ICT/NA’s official web site.
- 4. Providing and distributing ICT/NA’s documents (e.g. handouts distributed at our Workshops).
- 5. Dealing with questions and complaints from clients.
- 6. Contacting and sending of ICT/NA’s notifications and questionnaires.
- 7. Necessary information from ICT/NA regarding ICT/NA’s management.
＊Including lists of names, distributing lists of names for the participants of our services, indicating name plates or seating charts at our events.